O.k let me try this again I am looking for a online job (this is not the opportunity to get traffic to your blog) NO SPAM OR BLOGS PLEASE!!!i NEED IDEAS NOT LINKS TO BLOGS WITH MORE LINKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• www.odesk.com
    They are a networking site to outsource jobs that can be done online. I work from home writing articles for a woman in Utah. I've done resume clean ups for a guy in England. And transcribing for a woman in Indiana. These are jobs I would never have gotten anywhere else. And you can work when you have time.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 3:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• NO one on here is going to just give you a work at home job Sweetie. You have to look into opportunities that are out there. If we all thought a job would just fall out of the sky, then we'd all be fine. What you ASKED for is what you get. People give you ideas to look at Hon, AGAIN NO one is just going to give you a job. I suggest you go look at the things people offer, OR GOOGLE it yourself!
    Anonymous

• Any legitimate at home work that I have found requires you to be certified in some field...which also takes money and time. But in the end looks like it could be worth it. like medical coding and billing, medical transcriptor, ect but all done from the convenience of your home. I have not tried it myself but I have looked into it. Before I do anything tho Id check out their rating at the Better Business Bureau. Good luck! :)
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• It's suggest that instead of being a top water troll, you actually get out there and look for something yourself. What you got is answers to your own question. PP are correct.
    anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 4:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• LOL. Whenever I see those upper case letters and someone saying .."Again...." or "I tried this before but got no answers..." I have to chuckle. High-maintenance.
    GOOGLE. Good luck.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Try the board boards and look for telecommuting jobs. Keep in mind work at home jobs are rare. Very rare. Everything else is freelance, direct sales or scams.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• If you want a job, get out and look for one. There are lots of good ideas presented on here by ladies everyday. If you don't like them, go elsewhere.
    Anonymous

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeep

Answer by rkoloms at 5:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Okay, Okay, this is the new job for you:  Job Opportunity

Anonymous

• You might like this to:  Survey Money Machines

Anonymous