Would you share a really happy memory?

I remember taking a walk once on a warm sunny day, and feeling wonderful....I was healthy, happy, and all felt well in my world at that moment....it was such a wonderful feeling that I wish I could reproduce it at will.....

Anna92464

Asked by Anna92464 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Health

• I started back to college and this semester I felt I belonged.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Just last night I was sitting at the table with 5 toddlers coloring monsters puppets and ghosts. I felt so prepared, everyone is enjoying themselves and it felt wonderful. I felt like this is where I was supposed to be.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I think that happy memories promote good health, and that is why I posted this in the health section....it did not occur to me that it could possibly offend anyone....and the fact that it does floors me.....that being said, I still think it's an appropriate place to post and hope more people answer....I've enjoyed the 2 that have answered so far....thank you!
    Anna92464

Comment by Anna92464 (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• this should have been in "just for fun"
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 4:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2010