I am 18weeks * 3days pregnant with my second child and i havent felt the fetus move yet although the heartbeat sounds perfect could there be something wrong? with my daughter i felt little movement as early as 12 weeks....

im worried!

KiannasMama24

Asked by KiannasMama24 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every baby and pregnancy is different. I'm pregnant with my second and this one is a girl, she is much more gentle than my son and took me much longer to feel her. Also it is possible that you may have an anterior placenta which may be making it more difficult to feel the movement. It is not bad, just the placenta is to the front of the uterus so if that is the case for you, until baby gets bigger you won't feel him/her.
    TattooedMama87

Answer by TattooedMama87 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• with my 2nd pregnancy the baby hardly ever moved, she just laid there and oddly enough she is my loudest most energetic kid
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. I would say the baby is in a position where you can't feel her or it could be where the placenta is placed. I would call your ob or midwife to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• him/her*
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2010