why would my son bruise easy

he comes come everyday with new bruises and im being accussed of abuse and dont know what to do

tonyadavis

Asked by tonyadavis at 4:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Health

• Is he being bullied? Is he anemic? Does he eat well?

There are a million things that cause easy bruising. Ask his doctor for a blood test.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Thin Blood cuz im 21 and i do the same thing thats what my doc told me
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• what was the reason for thin blood because i need to find out because he has all these bruises popping up on him and he cant explain nor can anyone esle of how they got there and family and children services was saying it was abuse until they started blood testing cause we have blood disorders in our family and now they have done all the testing no one will give me any answers so i wrote 13 page letter and made alot of copies and i want to give them out and let people read it
    tonyadavis

Comment by tonyadavis (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Is he taking any medication?
    willkanmom

Answer by willkanmom at 6:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• no he is not on any meds they are still testing him he is not but 4 years old and he has had 21 tubes of blood taken from him in less then two week these people are getting out of control with this i need help i dont even know where to begin thats why i wrote that letter
    tonyadavis

Comment by tonyadavis (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2010