The BIG 21

Just turned the big 21 on 10-22-10 and it sucked feels the same as it did when i was 20 lol my son was sick and had to stay home but u no what i was ok with it i really thought i was goin to be mad about it but i wasnt it turned out ok cuz my oldest made me the most beautiful home made cake ever and it was great so how was ur big21 day turn out?

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Awesome! I spent like 400 dollars on me alone to get drunk, at 3 different bars, then went out to eat at Steak N Shake.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Do not remember 21 yo was 28 years ago.

Answer by louise2 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I had to work on my 21 so I didn't even get to go out!
    ViolinistBeth

Answer by ViolinistBeth at 4:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I went to school but my 30th now thats another story, hubby took me out to dinner and I got a new tat and then we met up with a ton of ppl at the bar and I tried to show everyone my new tat which was on my lower back and well as the night went on my new hop hugger pants kept going loewr and lower ha ha at one point I has 5 shots lined up!!! Trust me you have a ;ot of fun b days ahead of you but ur story is very sweet!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Mine was ok i guess dont really remember to much of it. some body spiked my drink and i have a pic of me dancing on a table. I guess it was fun though i made it home and woke up alone so its all good. lol
    Raven1969

Answer by Raven1969 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• mine turned out pretty great actually. my oldest was about 9 months at the time so me, her, and my parents, grandparents, and aunt went to my favorite restaurant and i ordered my first "legal" alcoholic drink lol. my grandparents even got me a beer in a brown paper bag LOL! then on my 22nd and 23rd birthday i was pregnant, also pregnant with my oldest on my 20th birthday so i got to enjoy the "big 21" as the only year i wasnt pregnant lol. shortly after my 21st, my grandfather passed away. i am glad i got to celebrate it with him and wouldnt change anything about that birthday.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• 21 was over 30 years ago for me. I don't even remember being 21.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 7:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Um, went out to dinner with a friend and she bought me a drink. It wasn't so exciting, but that's okay. I'm over it- 16 years later.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010