Need advice please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am bi-curious and I am interested in a women that I have known now for about 2 months . I don't what her sexual orientation is but I really really like her and I want to know. I just don't know how to ask her or tell her how I feel or even if I should. If she is 100% straight then I don't want her to feel weird around me. I just don't know how to approach her or even if I should.Any advise Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Start a conversation with her. just gradually work in a way to make it a point that u are either Bisexual or Bicurious. Dont flirt with her just in case she is straight, she may be offended. If she is then u go girl!!!!
    ashdenney

Answer by ashdenney at 3:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• just bring it up in causual conversation say like what do you think about bi ppl...and then go from there..
    Anonymous

• Take it from someone who has been there! DO NOT bring it up in casual conversation! She will definately feel weird around you if she isnt interested!! Start out joking about it! All frineds joke like that and if you can tell she is offended let her know you were only joking! then after joking about it start trying to be a little more serious about it each time you mention it! You will be able to tell how she feels about it and you will know whether to persue or forget it!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 4:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2008