testing...

have anyone started cramping a week before your cycle was due an found out u was pregnant at 9days past ovulation?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No but my advice is to not drive yourself nuts by trying to find pregnancy symptoms for every way you happen to be feeling. Sore boobs, cramps, etc. can very well be period symptoms. Most pregnancy symptoms won;t appear for a month or so anyway. Just take a deep breath and have fun trying until you find out for sure.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 6:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• No but I was getting the cramps a week after the egg implanted and since I have PCOS it hurt like hell. I found out on the 9th of February and LMP started on the 1st of January. Just relax and let it do its thing. Good luck.
    velvetnbrielle

Answer by velvetnbrielle at 7:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• That is a normal pms symptom. Relax and stop symptom searching or you'll drive yourself crazy. Just busy yourself while your waiting for your period to come then test and you'll know. Good luck.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2010