Fantacy time ladies...

If you could create the perfect life, job, husband, neighborhood, house, etc, what would it be like? If you feel that there is something in your life that is perfect for you now what is it?

Cheveyo1

Asked by Cheveyo1 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would live in a cute little country town ( kind of like mine but cleaner) ... that has all the good things from a big city but not as many people ( and with beauitful houses and tree lined streets - kind of like a fake one from tv) .... I would want to be thinner and I would want my husband ( who would look and act differently) to have a really great job that would give us alot of extra money a month so i could shop my heart out. i would have my best friend living next door and other family members close by... I would also want my children to stop misbehaving.
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 5:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I love my hubby and kids as they are. I've got a great husband and wonderful kids. I would change where I live. We would be living in Spain, about an hour outside Sevilla where we used to be stationed in the house we used to live in, enjoying the Spanish way of life. But all my family would be there too and my DH family too so we could let the kids get to know them better. I would be working on the base at the school, and just loving life. To us, life in Spain was perfect other than the fact our extended families were not there.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I'd move closer to my daughter. I'd like a little larger house,
    I want a craft room all to myself.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 6:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• All I want is a bigger kitchen with more storage and more date nights! Everything else is good!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010