well I guess cafemom really is not a good place to get real advice.

a few weeks ago I posted a question about my marriage...everyone basically told me to leave him, and I did .... recently I made an update ( still as anon) I basically put everything I did in the first post ( about him and the reasons for leaving) and I got all kinds of bashing that I gave up on my marriage, why did I even get married and that i ruined my kids lives.....

The thing that made me so mad - 3 of the people saying things like there were 3 of the same people who originally told me to leave him !!!

so really that was definalty my last time getting advice from online people,- just had to say it !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• you need to do what you feel is RIGHT for you what feels CORRECT...i never tell people to walk out on a marriage UNLESS there is abuse of any kind or if the children are being subjected to seeing this between the parent...SORRY mama 

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yeah I dont take anything on here too seriously. I just look at it for insight and opinions but the actual decision is YOURS.
    mUstBdeStiny08

Answer by mUstBdeStiny08 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I'm sorry that happened. But if you know that leaving him was best then good for you. You have to think of your kids and yourself. Staying in a loveless marriage or one with abuse/lies is more harmful to the kids then leaving him before it gets worse. Stay strong and ignore the bitches.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• After awhile you gotta roll with the punches and think of this place like High School...I used to bring my more serious issues here and try to get real advice but now after 3 yrs I just know better and use this sight to help others and for entertainment
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry this happened to you. When taking advice from anyone, online or off, you have to weigh your full options and make the decision for yourself. Again I am so sorry.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• You need to do what is right for you! Who gives a crap what people say on CAFEMOM. They dont know your life or the details or how you feel. You are the one that needs to make these decisions. You know what is best for you and your relationship. Screw everyone else. If you feel you made the right choice then GOOD!!!! Good Luck babes!!! Wishing you and your children all the happiest in the world.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• This is just an internet forum and I would NEVER take any advice literally in a serious situation. I only use this site for different oppinions or view points from women...not take what mom's say on here as gospel. Just do what is right for you, not what anyone says on here.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• mama don't worry i have been told to leave my man too...lol and even though sometimes i want to rip his ball off and stick them up his ass i don't...cuz i guess i do love him even though at times i don't think i do...his NOT abusive at all cuz if he was then i do not need anyone telling me what to do i am woman enough to know whats right....but his an ass hole sometimes and annoying but it's a guy so nothing new...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I am sorry for the way you have been mistreated. I would never tell someone to just up and leave and Dear never listen totally to someone who is not going through what you are. These post are opinions and everyone has their own opinion which doesn't mean they are right. Always follow your heart and mind. Pick out of the suggestions what may be right for you. Never take what others feel or say to be gospel unless you feel very strongly about their words. As you can see from this experience some people talk but don't think about the consequences to the person they are advising.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• well people are stupid for saying one thing and going back on what they said. they're just dumb. there are some of us out there who actually attempt to help others! i promise :P
    but i hope you did what you felt was right and i hope everything works out for you
    good luck and god bless
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010