Would I be able to down load pictures off my cell phone?

I don't own a computer but my family and friends are always sending me pictures and I'd like to print them out anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• you can send a text message to your email address. just open the picture and select send as MMS or picture text, it might say different depending on your phone

where you put in the phone number just put in your email
    it should work

if you have a memory card you would need a micro sd adaptor then you can just put that in your computer.

or get a cord, but it depends on your phone take it to walmart and ask one of the teenage boys that works there for help lol or take it into your provider they can show you (then write down the type of cord and buy it cheaper at walmart lol)
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• You can always send them to your e-mail, go to a library, put them on a flash drive and then go print them off
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Agreed. You do need a computer to print photos off.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010