Anyone else lost their sexual desire/urge before the age of 30? adult content

I have no desire to have sex with S.O anymore. I used to want it CONSTANTLY. I feel a large part of it is emotional strain (things are not good recently). The last 2 times I have had sex it hurt (mostly just uncomfortable). If I decline to indulge him in any way.. he pouts, if we go 3 weeks with out anything he's a freak'n jerk! When he touches me like he used to (always got me going) it just annoys me now/ or hurts. I just don't deisre sex period I don't even fantasize about anyone. I just want to have sex anymore, anyone else ever go througth this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep. I was the type of person who usually wanted sex 5 or 6 times a day... After I got pregnant with my oldest, that went away. Sex is very painful now and overly stressful for me now. We are now on baby 3 in 5 years and although I'm feeling "horny" I don't want anything to do with actual sex... It's hard to explain... But I am only 27, so yeah, I understand what you're dealing with...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yes I'm going through it too ad I'm 25.I miss that desire so much. I really truely believe that it's hormonal, and I wish I could take something for it.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• yupp my husband hes 22 and the last time we had sex was about 6 weeks ago
    when i got pregnant
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 6:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• yup i just turned 30 and i am going threw the same thing, i dont even want him to touch me and then i feel guilty :(
    giraffegrl1980

Answer by giraffegrl1980 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• This could be a hormonal issue but it's justas likely that it's caused by a vitamin and mineral deficiency, which are common in women who have had children in Western cultures. Zinc, calcium, magnesium, choline and inositol (those last two are part of the B vitamin family) all play parts in sex drive, sexual response and nervous system health. Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids are used by the body in conjunction with these vitamins and minerals to support nervous system function and also contribute to blood vessel dilation, which affects sexual response. This is a fixable situation. Food sources of these vitamins, minerals and amino acids are the best way to correct a deficiency as they are more than 80% more bioavailable. Consistent increased intake of the key vitamins, minerals and amino acids will have a notecable effect in about 4 weeks. PM me if you'd like further advice on this subject.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• You could be writing my story aside from the fact that my dh is slightly more accepting of it. Sometimes even though I want once it gets going I don't enjoy it because of the pain and I end up putting more effort into not letting him know I am in pain. You are not alone. I used to feel that way too ( I am 27). PM me if you would like to talk more.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2010