Anyone take Celexa?

I started taking it yesterday and i just wanted your thoughts on it and side affects. Thanks.

tgeary

Asked by tgeary at 6:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Health

• It made me a zombie. I had no emotions,good or bad. I had long periods of time where I'd just sit and stare with no thoughts in my head.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• thats so weird! @butterflyblue19 how many mgs were you on!? im on 40, which is the highest and i have been for a while and it really really helps me.
    i guess its a person by person thing then.
    i've been on it for a few years and i seriously can't function without it. i like it and dont' want to switch to anything else because it doesn't cause weight gain like some.

the only side effects I've ever experienced is when you go off it you get really sick to your stomach and it seems like you have the flu. when i was pregannt the first few months i didnt take any meds and so for about six weeks i felt like there were pins and needles poking meo nthe outside and inside of my skin. it was HORRID but my first ob scared the shit out of me telling me there were risks to my babies.

but i love it. i really do. good luck i hope you feel better soon <3
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2010