sister in law wont babysit...

Last June my husbands sister moved in with us ( cheated on her husband and so he gave her the boot) I wasnt to happy at first because she is rude and a slob - but we have a mother in law suite and family is family .

She has no job, but my husband gives her money ( she lays on the guilt and he is bad about that) , she pays no rent or anything at all, so we are basically paying her to live here !

I have 8 year old twin boys who get off the bus at our house 35 mintues before i get home. I asked her if she could PLEASE keep her eye on them for that 35 mintues. and she said there is no way she is taking time to watch MY children. They are well behaved and smart, I mean she basically just has to make sure they get home and that they dont choke on the snack that they make themselves. Still she wont. I mean yes they are pretty much ok "watching themselves" but it just makes me sooo mad !!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• um... out the door.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 6:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• kick her out. if shes doing nothing y let her stay with you?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• WOW! You and your husband need to talk about giving her the boot if she doesn't shape up immediately!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Then give her the boot. She should help out.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 6:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Why is she still living with you? Really, tell her to get a job and get out. If she is free to mooch off of your family she will. It would not hurt her at all to watch your boys. Good grief!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Smack your dh upside the head(softly) and tell him he needs to kick that worthless piece of trash to the curb. You tried, you were nice about it, and she is messing up your family. He needs to wake up, that is horrible and that "lady" needs to get a life.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• really, your dh wont say something to her about this? sorry mama. you are a good woman for letting her stay!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• That is just so sad. Some people have no clue how to act okay.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 6:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more no more no more no more hit the road jack and dont you come back no more.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would have told her to go. I'm not supporting an ungrateful, lazy grown ass women.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 6:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2010