Orlando Mosque caught funding terrorism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HIQQMUrLc

jaycietaylorgma

Asked by jaycietaylorgma at 6:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I''m glad when anything tied to terrorism is caught ahead of time and shut down.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• As much as pedophile priests give all Catholics a bad name. People need to learn to see past the stereotypes because while they may fit a few of whatever group they certainly don't apply to everyone in that group.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 6:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• To answer the question, yes, it is groups like this that give All Muslims a bad name. Just like the Westboro Baptist Church gives Christians a bad name.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yes, groups like this do contribute to some people having an ill opinion or view of Muslims.

There are people/groups in every religion that gives that religion a bad image at some point & time, in one way or another.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Interesting. I searched and searched, and I can't find any reports regarding this from any news source. The video is interesting, and in and of itself, incriminating. . . but the problem with these things is that they can be edited to show things that may or may not have happened, at least not in the sequence that the video shows. I'm not saying that this is false. I'm saying that I can't find anything else to substantiate it--except from radical blogs. I've found information on George Galloway on BBC and CNN, but I can't find anything on the Mosque that isn't directly related to the video--other sites using this same video, in other words.  I'll have to do more research. . . I'll be honest.  I don't usually look to YouTube for my news.  If I see something on there, I do try to find other sources to corroborate it.  So far, I've been unsuccessful.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 7:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• IF it's true and can be proven then they should be shut down.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 6:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• It is true,and it has been proven.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Then they should be shut down and prosecuted.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 6:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• What's the question?

Friday

• I agree. Sadly, it's groups like them that give all Muslims a bad name,and make people nervous to be around them.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2010