eff' you too best friend !

I am so pissed... I have had the same bff for years, I have done so much for her and yet now she cares more about money than taking time for me when i am sick ( pregnant) .

I have 3 kids, preggo with 4th and I asked her if she could please watch them for a little while so I can rest and my boyfriend is at work.... she wont because she has to work - but she works for her family restraunt - she can take a day off for her "best friend " !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow, seriously? I am surprised she hasn't dumped YOU as a friend yet if that is the way you act.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• You are too demanding of a friend.

Answer by older at 6:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• So she works for a family business? This might make it harder for her to take off if she is like the girls in my class that work for their family they get no special treatment and sometimes the familly member is harder on them.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I see why your hurt BUT it isnt her problem.She didnt make you have that many children.Regardless if it is a FAMILY owned place they still pay her and that would be taking advantage of them dont you think? Do you have family? Maybe ask your SO to figure something out.Your friend is NOT to blame..sorry
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i can see where you are coming from but i can also see where she is coming from. sometimes things dont look the same from the other side.. my bestfriend HATES kids. when i got pregnant i didnt expect her to stick around but i had little faith and we are still bestfriends now but what i find important and what she does, are two totally different things.

she may not see how important it would be to you to take time off, she may not understand how much it would mean to you.
    and you may not understand it from her side.

maybe she CANT take time off. or maybe she can but maybe she feels like if she does she might be judged by her coworkers and she doesnt want to risk that reputation if you know what i mean..

shes your BEST friend i doubt she isnt taking time off because she doesn't care about you.
    you have to try and see it from her side too, even if youre mad at her. thats what it takes to be the bigger person
    godbless
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i have to agree with everyone else. I wouldn't take a day off work for my friend who was just pregnant and needed to rest and wasn't seriously ill. Really? Money is hard to come by now a days. I never got help when i was preggo and my hubby was at work. Its something youll have to get over. /
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 6:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• hmmm, the kids are yours... not hers. You are preggo, not her.... I am thinking that you made the decision to have all these kids and you and your boyfriend need to figure out how to take care of them while you are ill. Maybe his ass should take off of work??? I am sure your friend has bills to pay and a life to live outside of your selfish ass. Grow up and if you can't take care of your kids without bitching about it why not stop having them?? Since when is being pregnant considered being sick anyway??
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Im going to assume you are young with the kind of attitude you have. You really expect your friend to take off work, lose money and watch your kids so you can nap?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Sounds like you are the bad friend in this case.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• your young and one thing about this site is you should always calm down and be rational before posting because you aren't always going to hear what the others have to say...and as much as everyones words are making you more irritated...well maybe you should pick and choose what you vent about...you really don't think your friend should give up hours to help you out???

I mean it is not like she is hanging out at home doing nothing, she has real plans!
    Anonymous