Paranormal activity 2?

has anyone seen'? What did you think? Did you like the first one?

koensmom22

Asked by koensmom22 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• went yesterday, if u liked the first one you'll def like the second one even better. it was sooo much scareyer!!! if you go see it, watch out for the wife in the kitchen scene....wow, i almost came out of my skin!!!!!!! it's worth seeing.
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I wanna see it!
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i liked the first one all the way up until the very end. I thought the ending was really lame.
    koensmom22

Comment by koensmom22 (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i must say i dont want to see it. I watched the first one and i was scared to death for 2 weeks straight. i am not going thru that again. my husband says once its out on dvd he's renting it. he can watch it all he wants but not me. i love scary movies. but those are just too freaky for me!!!
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i went to see it with my hubby, but i didnt watch it, my eyes were closed, but everyone was screaming and jumping. So i guess it was good.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I watched the first one and thought it was boring. Probably wait for the 2nd one to come out on DVD.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• The first one was boring.. not holding out to much hope for this one.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 11:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i liked the first one but havent seen the second one.. probaly wont see it til it comes to red box.. dont get to go to the movies much with my crazy two year old
    danielle_hanna

Answer by danielle_hanna at 11:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I didnt think the first one was scary at all, I am not sure whether I am going to see the second one or not yet.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:40 AM on Oct. 24, 2010