How close am I to having this baby?

Im starting to pee alot lately.Ill be 31 wks pregnant sunday(11-2-08)I heard the more I pee the closer I am to having the baby is that true?I can go to the bathroom and leave out and not even 5 minutes im right back in there again!!What are some factors of knowing im close to my due date?Everytime I go get an ultrasound latlely they say my due date is still the same 1-4-09.But the day everything falls on was not the day I had sex it was a day after.For exmlpe I had sex on the 24th of march and the 31'st of march but everyhitng falls on the 30th (my b-day) of march.Could my egg have been realesed on the 30th and I gotten pregnant from the 24th of march?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ok, ive never even heard of that myth or whatever you call it! haha! well i had 4 kids and the only thing that i know when im about to go in, not always true though, is when my plug falls out like ALOT! a little bit here and there might not matter but when the plug comes out alot, thats when everyone gets ready to get in gear!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• You will spend the next 7-11 weeks peeing. You are due in 9 weeks PLUS OR MINUS 2 WEEKS.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 4:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Typically you start to pee more those closer you get to the end, but that's because the baby is getting bigger and starts pushing on your bladder, not because s/he's about to come out, sorry. :) Hormones can kick it into gear as well. One of my first pregnancy symptoms was increased urination, like two weeks after I conceived!

Also, don't let yourself get bogged down with the specific due date. It's only an approximation, usually the correct date is within two weeks on either side. My due date was August 20th, though according to when we had sex, it should have been the 27th...but I kept measuring two weeks BIGGER than the 20th, so maybe I'd actually conceived in November and that light period was really just spotting? I'll never know, though I had a pretty big (and alert) baby, so I'm thinking he was actually three weeks late when he was born on the 25th. Here's hoping your's comes right on time!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• To go with Americansugar's comment, I think I lost my mucus plug a week or two before I actually went into labor, but it came out over a length of time so I didn't really notice. It will never hurt to be prepared for anything early, just in case!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• you probably have still a while you arent even close to full term if your 31 weeks you still have 6 weeks to full term .. and i pee like ever 30 min and im only 14 weeks im not having my baby anytime soon
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Peeing all the time is because the baby is taking up more space and your bladder shrinks to make room. I know it is hard when people are telling you that it will be 7-11 weeks more, but hang in there... that is nothing compared to how far you have come!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2008