Why are you so mean?

This is to all the anon posters out there who think in order to say something mean you have to do it anon. People take it better whenyou show who you are.
Besides didnt your mom ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all?

By the way im writing this anon because i dont want to have my inbox full of shit for those people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol...i havent said anything mean yet, even though i do go anon, i still dont say anything mean, i might not want to be known as "that person that does this...." and whatnot but thats the only reason i go anon...but i do agree with you! someimes i wonder if the people on here are not adults or what, maybe thats why they are so mean, idk
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Well this world is made up of a lot of rude people that we can't avoid even on Cafemom....your best bet is to click that "Report this question" button even if their ANON...because Cafemom knows WHO these people are and they WILL delete their account. If you go and report it, it will give you I believe 4 reasons to report someone and the last one..is GOOD...(not quoted correctly but to the effect of) Personal slams indirect or direct....or any of the above. They will get back to you on how it was handled.
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I would imagine that many of them do it for the same reason you have posted this question as anon ... b/c they don't want the backlash or drama.. Others may be using it to conceal thier identity if they are divulging personal information that they would not normally be comfortable divulging. Of course, I also see the ones that obviously do it just because they want to start drama. LOL
    MommytoGRP

Answer by MommytoGRP at 4:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• People are rude..its cut and dry like that...they just grow more balls when they dont show their faces etc....cowards really...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• to be truthful,they probably post anonymously for the same reason you just posted this question anonymously-so they don't get shit for it! i Never post anon. if i don't want someone to know who i am then i don't answer the question! on cafemom,you could be the nicest person ever and someone will always find a reason to give you hell! i ask and answer any question i feel like and if i think someone will get mad about my answer i show my identity and they can message me if they have a problem. we're all adults!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 4:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• your reason for posting anon is exactly why others do it.
    Anonymous

• but i dont post anon normally if i have something to say then i say it. Why do you think just to be mean you have to post anon.
    Anonymous

• I only post ANON when I don't want something personal revealed about me. And when I post that way, I am not mean to people or anything, I just want a little privacy for something so personal .
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Oh yeah, and I answered a question once, not mean or anything, it was my opinion and I got reported for absolutely no reason, and I wasn't anonymous. The person just didn't like my opinion.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I've only posted anon when it was a kind of personal issue and as far s I know, I've not really answered rudely, but sure as hell have gotten some rude answers back. Oh well, IDRC bc my opinion is my opinion but i still try to respect others opinions w/o being rude or judgemental.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2008