Did you ever have a crush on a teacher in school?

If so what grade/what did he teach/and what was it about him that made him crush worthy?

Mr. Smith, 6th grade, he was the youngest teacher I have ever had and he tried so hard to make us understand what he was teaching us, and he was adorable.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• GUILTY

my fiance knew too ...my fiance then husband now is in the military and so was this teacher or he was ...omg beautiful blue eyes rock hard ass :) and nice biceps :) he made me blush in class sooooo embarassing his name is levi bollinger lol he knew i liked him too my fiance ran up to me and hugged me while i was talking to levi and he said mersaydiez thinks ur hot and ran off i literally cudn't look levi in the eyes during english class :( i always dropped my pencil when he walked by and one time he bent over and picked it up and his butt was in my face hahahah i blushed and made a squeezing butt gesture and the whole class laughed hahahah but yeah that's my story he is a fox and i still think he is the sexiest teacher
    mama2jaybub

Answer by mama2jaybub at 8:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• we had a PE sub in highschool who was like 24 and SUPER HOT. but i had him once for a different class and he was the biggest douche EVER. the bell rang and he just started yelling at us. IM NOT HERE TO BABYSIT SO YOU'LL SIT DOWN AND DO YOUR WORK IM NOT A NANNY SO DONT STARTSHIT BLAH BLAH BLAH we're like, wow youre the biggest tool...
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Ohhhh yes. 6th grade I had my first male teacher. Wasn't too big. But then in 7th grade, we had a new teacher that ALL the girls crushed on - he was hot, and sweet, and was married to one of our classmates sisters! LOL And of course again in high school there were a couple. Of course I never acted on any of them - I was a good girl til I dated a guy a year younger than me, in my junior year...
    Anonymous

• Yeah,Mr Morrison,my Senior year Sociology teacher

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Dave, my 10th grade Geometry teacher. He was cute, had dimples, a good sense of humor, cool taste in music, and almost every girl in class had a crush on him.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yep, and we even went out for a while. We are still friends. I was a junior in HS when I met him and he was a sub... Then my senior year he became a full timer and headed my school news paper, which I just happened to be online editor of.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I secretly had a crush on the football coach/P.E. teacher when I was a senior in high school. He really annoyed me, but something about that man made me like him! He was only in his late 20's at the time.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Mr. Viser math 7th grade.All the girls had a crush on him,not only did he work with you he was young and cute.We were so jealous of his wife lol
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I was 16 & it was my choir director. He was like 24-25 & uber hot. Plus he could sing, so that made him even more sexy. I had many late night fantasy about that man. I found any reason I could to stay after class or have extra lessons. He never took the bait, which is a good thing! LOL
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• yep in high school
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 2:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2010