Do you see a pyschiatrist?

Do you see a pyschiatrist? Or have you in the past?

koensmom22

Asked by koensmom22 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Health

• I saw a counsler for a year before i got pregnant. i couldn't afford a pyschiatrist. the counsler chargedon a sliding scale fee so i payed 30 a month for four sessions a month. it helped me ALOT. i lost my job and couldnt afford to keep going. but soon i'm going to start going again and sign up for anger managment classes :P i hate getting frustrated so easily.l
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I have, and I'm setting up an interview with one in the next few weeks to help preempt PPD.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I have. He loaded me with meds and misdiagnosed me, and later lost his liscense.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• currently going to a therapist... but have been refered to see a psychiatrist to get on some meds...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I have in the past. Now I see a therapist. She gets in touch with my doctor whenever I need my medicine adjusted or whatever. I like seeing a therapist better.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I used to when I was younger. First it was for my eating disorder and depression. Then later for emotional abuse and to help me deal with a death of a very close family member. Now I think I just need it to keep me sane!!!! Lmao
    MandaLea

Answer by MandaLea at 11:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010