• In the Spotlight:

childerens fits, and some awesome tips to keep us both happy !

my son is 11 months now and his new thing is to be held all the time. but i neether have the time to hold him all the time and clean my house. so when i set him down he screams bloody murder! i cant deal with his screaming, so i would pick him up and yet he still screams. doesn't want any toys no bottle nor any baby food or snacks, i dont know what to do anymore, so any tips or friendly advice would help, at this point i am desprate!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

• is he too big for a swing?? do you got cartoons going for him? let him play with something he's not suppose to have thats not toxic, like playdoe or something, i dont know if he will eat it or not though, sometimes i let my kid help me, by carrying thing for me or washing things with a wipe or washcloth and a spray bottle.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Have him help you. Get a small spray bottle and a cloth and let him wipe down the kitchen table. Put him in the highchair so he can watch and be out of the way give him some colors and paper and let him color. Try talking to him and singing to him while you clean. Other than that IDK what to tell you other than to ignor him and let him cry it out.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2008