Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Does anyone know what this computer art thing is called?!?

I cannot think of what it's called and I'm getting really frustrated! It's like a little art workshop that you plug into your computer. It has a square in the middle for drawing and on the top are the different colors. I know I'm nog very helpful but that's all I can remember!!! If they still make it I would like to get it for my daughter! If anyone knows what I'm talking about and actually has it can you tell me if your kids like it and use it?!? Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by baboluchi56 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 11 (577 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Is it a program or something that hooks up to your computer like a keyboard?

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

  • Paint?

    Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

  • DigiScrapperMom

    Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

  • I immediately thought of "Paint," but that usually comes on computers as a software. You just click on the Start button for Paint. But it sounds like you're plugging something in, so can you describe it more?

    Answer by carol2m2 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

  • Thanks! I didn't even know the make...but it's Fisher Price! It's the arts and crafts studio.

    Comment by baboluchi56 (original poster) at 6:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.