Does anyone know what this computer art thing is called?!?

I cannot think of what it's called and I'm getting really frustrated! It's like a little art workshop that you plug into your computer. It has a square in the middle for drawing and on the top are the different colors. I know I'm nog very helpful but that's all I can remember!!! If they still make it I would like to get it for my daughter! If anyone knows what I'm talking about and actually has it can you tell me if your kids like it and use it?!? Thanks!

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• Is it a program or something that hooks up to your computer like a keyboard?
    Anonymous

• Paint?
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I immediately thought of "Paint," but that usually comes on computers as a software. You just click on the Start button for Paint. But it sounds like you're plugging something in, so can you describe it more?
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Thanks! I didn't even know the make...but it's Fisher Price! It's the arts and crafts studio.
    baboluchi56

Comment by baboluchi56 (original poster) at 6:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2010