anyone experience hip pain??

Ok, so I painted the nursery today with help and took it very easy while doing it and now this evening my right hip hurts down through my buttox and the lower back area. Its so bad that I couldn't walk after sitting still for 20 min. My husband helped me to a warm bath but no relief. Any suggestions as to what this could be or how to help it??

Also I am feeling very drained today. Very tired....could this cause dizziness and spaciness?? I just feel awful this evening. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks mamas! Oh also I am almost 26 weeks prego with my 2nd.

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 7:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have had hip pain since my 3rd month (currently 27 weeks with my first) and my boyfriend went out and bought me a Snoogle pregnancy pillow! IT'S WONDERFUL!!! It's keeps my hips aligned and takes the pressure off my knees and tummy which helps with the pain and restlessness I had at night.
    Austynsmommy111

Answer by Austynsmommy111 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Not good at spelling but its called your psyatic nerve and it hurts like hell and it will only get worse your baby may be position on that side a pushing on a nerve only thing that helps me ( the pain does not go away) is trying coaxing ypur baby away from that side take a warm bath or getting one of those disposable hip heating wraps but like i said it will more than likely get worse the futher along you get and the bigger your child get
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 7:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• You may have pinched your sciatica, talk with your doctor.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I had this this last week..im only 12 weeks so it had northing to do with baby for me..but i went to the chiropractor(sp) and it seemed to help. Good Luck
    jessikay63

Answer by jessikay63 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• oh my hips have been killing me since the first trimester
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• In my last month or two whenenever I would switch sides at night while sleeping it felt like my hips were literally breaking!!!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 2:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2010