Where can I find the best deals for baby clothes, online or not?

I have a 7 month old that is growing like a weed! She is fitting in 12 month and even 18 month sizes (she is very long!). I need some afordable winter clothes, preferably bodysuits so that she can move around. I like to shop online because I have no transportation and it is just plain easy with two kids. Thanks!

MOMMYNP

Asked by MOMMYNP at 4:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm sure you have already thought of this but I have had good luck on EBAY buying individual outfits and mixed lots of clothes for my son... Some of the items are really over-priced but if you have the patience you can find some good deals.
    MommytoGRP

Answer by MommytoGRP at 4:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• In my area, Craigslist usually has tons of clothes that are in very good condition (especially for that age). I also buy a lot of my kids' playclothes (affordable) at Target, Kohl's, and Old Navy. Wal-Mart has their Garanimals line as well.
    Anonymous

• thanks ladies! I wasn't sure how safe it was to shop ebay though.
    MOMMYNP

Answer by MOMMYNP at 4:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• well i dont know how picky you are, but cant you go to any garage sales with anyone?? i go with my hubby and 4 kids whenever i can but thats just an idea, maybe there's some you can walk to?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I would use craigslist
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• use consignmetns shops. some even pay cash for old clothes or store credit to trade in the old ones!
    RyansMommy7507

Answer by RyansMommy7507 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Goodwill, Salvation Army and yard sales. Also sign up for Freecycle. Do a search on the internet for Freecycle and on the website they'll have a link for you to find it in your area. People are ALWAYS getting rid of baby clothes!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I LOVE CHKD they have very inexpensive clothes(im talkin like $1 and under in most cases especially for baby clothes) and most i bought still had the tags on them!! then what i like to do is find a store that buys clothes and take that money to go back to chkd
    Anonymous

• once upon is a child is the only place that i go for clothes... at least for day to day wear.. if im looking for a special outfit, sometimes i can actually find it there. they take clothes and either give you cash or they give you credit.. so usually i just take his clothes, and then trade them for larger ones.. they have a webiste.. www.ouac.com
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 5:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• OLD NAVY! i can't believe nobody has named them! I got Gauge 3 pairs of pants, 5 bodysuits, 2 pairs of shoes, 3 jackets AND pjs for UNDER 50 bucks! Plus, Black Friday is going to be awesome....its even better if you go 2 days after it bc they mark whats left over WAAAY down.
    The Childrens Place is awesome as well....I got 1 sweater, a track jacket, 2 pants, 3 shoes and his winter coat for 54 bucks. I used a coupon on the entire purchase though...But it was a free coupon that I found online...
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 5:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2008