HELP!!!!

I need major help. I have a huge pimple on the tip of my nose. Is swollen and super red. Not even make up covers it. Its my first day of work on monday. I dont want to show up with this huge pimple ob my nose. How can i get it to go away now? Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would scratch the top off of it, I have heard of putting paste toothpaste on them to dry them out. I hope some one has a better answer than I do.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Crush an aspirin, put enough water in it to make a slurry and apply it to the pimple. The aspirin has anti-inflammatory properties and also is a salicylate which is in many OTC pimple treatments.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i find using a night scrub and scrubby pad works. do that in a shower and use an alcohol pad after to dry it out.
    Miss_Ali

Answer by Miss_Ali at 8:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Hot compress should help too. Get a face cloth as hot as you can stand it and apply. Repeat.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Saw on TV that if you use toothpaste it has to be plain white. The ones with peroxide and/or whitener can irritate the skin.
    Anonymous

• Astringent helps dry it out. Don't pick at it. It makes it worse.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 8:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I just found the best thing ever for that exact problem! Neutrogena sore pimple gel. It actually works like it says it does, the pimple is a lot smaller and less red in 8 hours. It probably won't completely go away, but the gel should shrink it enough to let you cover it. I hope it works for you as well as it has for me!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• hot compress to bring it to a head and relieve the pressure, then toothpaste (the white kind) to dry it up ... it's a bit late but hopefully!
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I've used the aspirin suggestion before....but I used a tylenol...it got the swelling down overnight.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2010