what do you do

what do you do when you have a mother tht is so close to you like a sister and she starts dating a guy and you feel replaced..when i call her to talk to her about her grandson all she wants to talk about is her new man it hurts me so bad, what do i do how do i tell her im hurt or what do i say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Just come out and tell her how much it hurts you.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 8:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I agree with SinaiJ!!! If you are that close, you should be able to tell her how you feel!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 8:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• but every time i call her she wants to talk about her man.
    newmomie07

Answer by newmomie07 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• You say she is like a sister. She has a new love. Try joking with her about it and joke her into listening to you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• idk i tried to call her today and she was like ill call you later. she was with her man. so i was like whatever and hung up
    newmomie07

Answer by newmomie07 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• You're grown. You have a child of your own. Maybe she's enjoying her freedom a bit. I plan to as well when my kids are grown.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• well i am sure you can make time to squeeze in what u have to say, try sending her a text or something, maybe it's just the beginning butterflies... it will soon pass we all get all giddy in the beginning
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• If you are really close, you should be able to tell her how you feel. Let her call you some. That way she might be more willing to ask you about your son. Throw a question or two in there about her BF. You need to know how close they are. Also, she's old enough to date, what happened to your father?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:25 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• lol see my mom is not the same.. i lost my father two yrs ago and just this yr she started to relize its time to move on.. great im happy for her. the last thing i was is for her to be lonely. i want her happy but not shuttin her kids out.. she has five kids.. im not the only one she is doing this to..and the last time i called and we had talked was last weekend and i was tryin to tell her about me and everything and she was like wait im not done telling you about my friend. i was like ok fine,. and than we got off the phone later and she never once asked about my son or anything. she has like stopped careing about us. and my oldest brother tried callin and she didnt pick up and i did and she didnt answer than my lil sister did and she finally answered so than i tried again after and she answered and i was telling her that i was worried about her and she didnt care she kept sayin shell call me later.. thats whn i said whatever
    newmomie07

Answer by newmomie07 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2010