can someone explain to me all these sayings i keep reading: i like it on the couch or i like it on the counter etc.... what are they all talking about?

miritrose

Asked by miritrose at 8:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• These are statuses on face book... to raise breast cancer awareness. Only women are posting it, and "it" is their purse.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• here is the next game going around.

"Okay, ladies here is another breast cancer awareness status game. Thanks to all of you that have been playing so far! Copy and paste this email and send it to all the ladies on your friends list. NO MEN! This time we are going to post your shoe size followed by the word "inches" and a sad face. This will really have all of the men asking questions! Remember the whole bra thing made the national news! Let's do it again"
    Sent via Facebook Mobile
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yeah, what lovinangels said! :)

I was confused about it at first too until I got a message sent to me explaining the game. I have not participated.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I like it on the dining room table means.....

I like my purse on the dining room table :-)
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 8:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2010