anyone else separated and in limbo? what are your plans if any?

why are you separated and do you plan on reconciling? are you scared liek i am but surviving/trying to enjoy and be open to possibilities - or all set and hunky dory? are you dating? one guy asked me out then decided against it, lol, thats all ive experienced in four months lol.

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 8:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• i split from my ex when my oldest was 6 months old. I was so distraught....he cheated on me....one woman multiple times.....he lied about me, she consoled him, whatever.....we were talking about reconciling and he was the love of my life, we made out, then something inside told me to ask if he was still talking to "her" and he was and that made my decision right there on the spot. I dated a little bit, (I was 19) and met my hubby. My ex....married the person he cheated on me with, only to have her call and confide in me and ask a billion questions only to find out how much of a manipulative, lying ass he really is! Karma is a bitch. If things are amicable between you and your ex, and you want to try again go for it, you have your kids to think about, if not so be it. Good luck in whatever you choose!
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I'm single with a two month old. I'm not out there dating, because who would watch my baby! Plus, I'm just exhausted and sleep sounds more appealing! :) And I've lost all faith that there is any decent man out there anway.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 9:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• me to oeveryday momma i have a seven month old and a seven yr old son., i just work and coem hoem lol. we have fun. i too have no sitters or support system lol, maybe one work friend but thats if i have abusiness trip, she is sweet and a nurse so is good. good luck god bless to you! thanks fo ranswering. there are others out there sigh lol. i too do not think that species has much to offer that is any different..... hmmm.
    silverelf

Comment by silverelf (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• we have been split up for about 2 months, I dont really know why, its always a different story. I do think he has someone else because in the past few months hes really changed. but he swears there is no one else, but my gut is telling me different.
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 2:40 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My situation is a lil different, my husband doesn't want to be married, but we still live together & he still wants to have sex.
    notlott37

Answer by notlott37 at 8:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2010