Should I get an x-ray to see if this pleurisy has cleared up?

It's been almost two weeks since I was diagnosed with viral pleurisy. But, I still feel this pain in my chest when I cough a little. My son got sick, and now my two-year old has a cold. I've gotten this twice, now. They told me that there is an underlined factor, but never told me what it was or what it could be.

Bumble_She

Asked by Bumble_She at 8:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Health

• Did you ask? Call your Drs. office.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I don't have insurance. I went to the ER, and they saw me that one time. Now I owe $300.00, which I don't really have.
    Bumble_She

Comment by Bumble_She (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would go back to the ER......you may need more antibiotics.

If you don't have enough for the full prescription you can ask the pharmacy to only supply what you can afford and then get the rest later. Walgreens may do that or CVS. OR ask them in the ER for samples cause you cant afford them.

An ER can't refuse you treatment cause of an inability to pay...( Or if you owe ) ....remember that!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:54 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• If they did not give you antibiotics then you may not be able to do much but wait for it to clear up.

Here is what I found online about it. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/pleurisy/DS00244

Good luck! Hope you feel better!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:18 AM on Oct. 24, 2010