What to do??

For the past week I feel as if I pulled a muscle on the right side of my body between my lower back and tail bone. I've been trying to stretch it out in the safest of ways, I've iced it, I've put a heating pad on it... nothing. It hurts so bad sometime I dont want to move bc I feel a pain shooting up my back. Idk if this could have been from a recent car accident I was in just the 10th of this month or from standing so much at work. I'm a photographer so I'm constantly standing/kneeling/ just moving up and down a lot. I always make sure to bend down properly and I dont lift anything heavy. However, I'm laying in bed now bc its unbearable to be moving right now and I have work tomrw!!!! I dont know what to do .. I see me doc on the 2nd til then is there any advise on what to do??

Vanessathomas

Asked by Vanessathomas at 8:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• prenatal massage?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My chiropractor works on preggo women
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Really I've seriouly thought about that bc its not like I can just crack my back the way I use to lol but thats like what it kinda feels like... like i really need my back cracked or something to pop back into place. It seriouly hurst just to lift my right leg or sit up properly. Its just hard to find a Chiropractor that takes my insurence
    Vanessathomas

Comment by Vanessathomas (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• continue with the hot and cold pack. alternate between the 2, but it may be something worse. I assume you went to the dr after the car accident? how far along you are may have something to do with it also.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2010