do you like to drive? what kind of driver are you? women of the world!

i drive like a little elderly lady, peopel have described me, and i have done so since my 20s. its also from having to have had to drive disabeld peopel around with regulations and fragile lives in my care-- those habits stayed!! but i like to tool along and listen to music a lot. i always have my radio on some alternative or dance station. i have my cell phone in my crotch so i can feel it vibrate lol if my music is too loud (but i am not distracted by it, it is a release). i dont text or fool with my phone, but i do speed dial and talk on cell phone when needed/lonely on business trip/for safety. i always wear seat belt. i sing to my kids if they are in car and dont play loud music if theyre in there. i only open the passenger front and the window behind driver for airdraft... i hate the window open right next to me the driver -- so loud and whooshy yuck lol. sometimes i lock my doors if seems unsafe or person out side.

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 9:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do not particularly like to but I do, I am a safe driver.

Answer by older at 9:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I am a careful driver. I never enter the intersection when it turns green until i look both ways just in case some fool decides to run the red light. If someone cuts me off I do honk. I always watch out for the cell phone users!!
    genav

Answer by genav at 9:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I hate to drive. I would like to be the lady in Driving Miss Daisy!!!!
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I love to drive. I drive safely but speed limit always.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I hate driving. Mostly, I take public transit or walk

Answer by rkoloms at 9:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i drive yes and i drive like a grandma hahahah up close straight up and paranoid hahahaha im 18 :S
    mama2jaybub

Answer by mama2jaybub at 9:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I am a PARANOID driver. I had a bad accident and rolled a car, and I no longer trust anyone on the road, so I try not to drive very far at all!! (My friends tease me about my 2 1/2 mile radius around my home) I don't like loud music in the car it makes me nervous....I do like the windows open for air.

I know I know....I wasn't always like this, but I don't know how to make it better!!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I drive a lot I am little bit of a lead foot though.I have gotten better lol.I am working on it
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I love to drive, especially on the interstates....I like to go fast....I'm a great defensive driver. I learned to drive from my dad on Air force base flight lines...I learned to skid,spin, and park like a pro...I love my music, I always wear my seatbelts, I have a pocket in my Suv for my cellphone and I dont text while driving....I can answer from the pocket and not have to take my eyes off the road...safety first!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 11:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I drive 130 miles round trip everyday (to and from work) and I only do it because I love my job so much, but I hate to drive so I make my 65 mile (one way) trip in just under an hour. I'm fortunate enough to have hours that put me on the road very early so I can avoid morning rush hour and get off early enough to avoid too much of the evening rush hour. I hardly go anywhere on the weekends unless hubby drives. I'm a safe driver, but I do like to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2010