I feel sorry for husbands whose wives treat them like puppets. Do you know anyone like this?

I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't feel sorry for them,they let them treat them that way.Just like I don't feel for women who stay in a abusive relationship.They put up with is.When stay with them you letting them no they can do it.It is sad that some people take advantage of people who don't stick up for them self's.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My dh's ex told him what to do constantly. She still tries to...it's sad, really.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 9:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Not really, usually it's the other way around from what I've seen. Machismo men who think women should cook, clean, and make babies. Glad my husband isn't like that.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• my dh's bff has a monster of a wife, she is a bully and he tries to please her by even handing her a plate of dinner every night while her fat ass sits on the couch, she is rude and mean and he puts up with it because of the kids...he knows if he leaves they will suffer and she will get custody because women most likely do..he is always coming over venting about her.....and I believe it because I have seen it for myself..
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, my brother-in-law. My DH says he acts totally different around his wife. He is more himself when she isn't around.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 5:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010