How can I find information about LEGITIMATE work from home businesses?

dksmom02

Asked by dksmom02 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• There are a few moms on here who have blogs about work at home jobs and businesses. I have also found this website to be helpful- http://www.wahm.com/jobs.html. Just remember if a business is wanting you to pay money for a JOB, then it is more than likely a scam. The only exception would be if they want you to pay for your own background check or drug test. Now a business opportunity is different. You will have to invest some money but you will generally receive something for it- training manual, business supplies, demo products, etc.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Check out the groups on here, they are full of moms who have home businesses and are usually willing to answer questions.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• That would be absolutely amazing mommy2joeynabby!! I am having some medical problems and have been on medical leave for the past 2 months. I am more than capable of working, I just have a hard time walking. I am afraid that it will be longer a while before I am released to go back, and am needing to start making money. I want the freedom to work at 2 in the afternoon or 2 in the morning, be a full time mommy, and be able to support my children. ANY information would be so appreciated! ;)
    dksmom02

Comment by dksmom02 (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My husband and I both work from home. Before working from home we were both bringing home very good paychecks with him working in construction and me working in Real Estate. We were both laid off from our jobs. We really did not have a plan B.We were blessed to have been introduced to this business by a family member. We now have the time and flexibility to work from home and be with one another and our children. We work in a business providing Home Essentials. We dont sell anything and we dont change anyones spending habits. We simply provide them with a savings in what they are already using everyday. Take a look at my website. Watch the videos in the video bank. Let me know if you have questions or would like to get started.

http://www.isabelcorrea.acnrep.com

Isabel
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 10:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My work from home businesses are miche bags and guy and eva jewelry.
    The jewelry is much lighter to carry, faster set up, faster takedown.

That's all :)
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• If you want to look at a listing of approved Direct Selling company i'd recommend visiting the Direct Selling Associated site at: www.dsa.org

They have articles and resources on how to pick the best company for you as well as a free listing of companies that have been approved for membership with them: http://dsa.org/forms/CompanyFormPublicMembers/

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Check out my profile. I am a La Bella Gift Basket Consultant and LOVE it! PM me for more info.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 8:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I'm happy to help with any questions or details. Scentsy is an awesome company to work with. Wickless candles, and lots more products!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have an informative webcast that explains my business and the company that I work with - no obligation to view the webcast - this is a very doable business and I have been very satisfied with it - contact me at doreen@saferforyourhome.com
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 4:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010