i would like to know everyone that has had problems with family and children services

im trying to get up enough people to sign a paper and send some kind of info where there has been false reports or anything that they had a problem with them please send me the info im having problems with them this has to stop

tonyadavis

Asked by tonyadavis at 9:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• They have to follow up on ANY reports. It sucks, I have dealt with them my whole life growing up and now my married life with my kids. My favorite was we had new neighbors in our townhouse complex and the idiots called child services on us bc I yelled at my dog to "get the f*ck out" bc she'd just jumped on my bed peed all over it and scratched my toddler. in her defense she was a puppy, BUT I was PISSED and I curse like a sailor. LOL....the case and all the cases have been closed, but unfortunately they make your life hell for a little while when they investigate whatever claims were presented to them.

If you know who the person is that is making complaints or allegations about you, why not confront them?
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I have! But just remember that these people are only doing their job and reports made to them (whether warranted or not) need to be followed up on and taken very seriously. If you are a good and responsible parent, you should have nothing to worry about. Don't dodge them or be nasty, that just fuels the fire (so to speak). A lot of parents who are fucking up, never get reported or it goes unnoticed all together. I was angry about the investigation which I went through, but after thinking about it I was glad it happened.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i have conforted the people it was all because my son had bruises popping up on him and they where trying to say it was abuse and now we found out it is a medcial problem and they are still messing with us
    tonyadavis

Comment by tonyadavis (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• well, i was called on once for my sons coat not being heavy enough, but when they came they appalogised to me, and gave me some free coupons to dairy queen as an appalogy, so i have to say Im not too upset about how they handled it! ( the coupons were for the kids b/c they were upset) LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2010