Do you use www.shutterfly.com?

I just joined and I am totally lost.
1st question: Anything and everything you know about the site would be helpful.
2nd question: How do I claim my free 8x8 hardcover photo book?

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 9:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use it all the time, but I know nothing about anything free. You uplaod your photos to your computer, then to site. You can edit or caption them, then save and share the pics. I use it for storage of photos and to share with distant family. We all post our pics, then we can each print any pics we want of the other family. It says lots of money.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I figured out how to upload. That's awesome that I can share w/ distant family. I'll have to tell my sis and mother about this site. They live in Florida and they want to see pics of the boys. They have Facebook and share photos there but I'm not interested in the site. Is Shutterfly site public for everyone to view your picks or can you make it public for just pple you want to see it like CM does? I'm working on a photo book now. I got an email from Shutterfly through Similac. I joined them both the same day. I have the code to claim the photo book but not sure how. So you just share photos or have you got photo books or prints from them?
    horsesteelers

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 1:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Having problems w/ shutterfly. It keeps saying The Connection Has Timed Out and I have to try again. It is very aggravating.
    horsesteelers

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2010