How Many adult content

How many times a week do u and ur other half has sex... lol i call it "sexsi time" lol! I use to have it with my SO numerous times in one day but we are kinda drifting to less and less, now if we have it twice a week it's normal, how often do u ladies get "lucky"

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• about twice a week
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Every other day.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• none, but then again he has to be home to have it right LOL
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 10:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• about once a week. wish it were more.
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 10:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• its was like every day till i got pregnant and know im not even in the mood its been about two weeks no sex and im fine with that ...hubby on the other hand is climbing the walls...i told him you got two hands use one...lol cuz all i want to do is eat and sleep...if i wasnt so tired maybe i would for him but ive lost my sex drive
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 10:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• It depends, of course... but usually about 3 times a week. We do things for each other on the other days though.. I'm sure you know what I'm referring to.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• None... I think out last "encounter" was about 6 weeks ago or something... I'm just to pregnant and it's to painful at this point.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• hmmm... usually we will only a few times a week. we both work (him in the army and me full time) so we are usually just exhausted by the time we make it to the bedroom after my daughter is in bed. I think once upon a time we had energy to do it almost everyday 3 weeks a month haha, but now it's just nice to lay and cuddle together and whenever my daughter is with my parents then that's when we get intimate!
    MandaLea

Answer by MandaLea at 11:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• We have it 2-3 times a week and that's pretty normal for us. Sometimes more if the mood strikes, but usually 2-3 times a week.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• yeah 2-3 time a week,
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2010