What would make a good gift to someone who'se just agreed to be your baby's godfather?

I just gave him a nice card tonight with an invitation "from my son" to be my son's godfather (my son is 6 months old.) He accepted, and it sounds like he's going to be a GREAT one! I'd like to get him a gift, but I don't have a CLUE what to get him. Any ideas? (This is not a relative, and not a boyfriend or love interest.)

Jill97

Asked by Jill97 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe a photo in a nice frame
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would suggest a photograph as well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• For a photo of the baby, does anyone have any suggestions of a place (website is fine) to get a really creative and special frame? (And other suggestions for gifts are welcome too - I may give him a framed photo and something else.) Thanks for taking the time to answer, Jazz & Dancin.
    Jill97

Comment by Jill97 (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Usually hallmark stores and places like that have "godfather" (and godmother) frames, mugs, charms, etc.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• They have really pretty godparent frames at different stores (hallmark or online) sneak a picture of them together, frame it and give it to him. Nothing better than a keepsake.
    momoftwins0987

Answer by momoftwins0987 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2010