OMG irritated

Here lately I feel like anything my SO says just urkes me... and we use to be all handsy with one another but lately when he leans in for a kiss I pull away or turn my head, or just whenever he touches me I get irritated... It's like i am pms'in 24-7! I don't know why I am hella attracted to him and I love him, I just want to be left the hell alone! And he seems to be a lot more argumentative with me too and that irritates me too lol!

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you feeling depressed at all?
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Hmm... I get like that sometimes too! Mostly whenever I first get home from work. me and my SO usually don't talk for the first hour we are home together to avoid all the negative energy. Usually it just passes with me, or if it stays around I start to see it's not him, but something else is secretly bothering me and irritating me, he just gets the blows
    MandaLea

Answer by MandaLea at 10:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• NO not really feelin depressed, just on the edge all the time
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• It seems the two of you have been very busy with work and have not spent much quality time together and all of the day to day stress has caught up to you. You need a refresher getaway, to just reconect and recharge. It works!
    Nicky373

Answer by Nicky373 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• maybe it's b/c we spend too much time 2gether, I don't work i sit home day in and day out and when he gets off work at 4 he is with me constantly even if it is just a trip to the store, we never leave home alone without the other unless hes going to work and he has weekends off too and we r always up under each other, which I don't mind but I also tell him to go play basketball with his friends when they ask, he won't even do that, he says I feel bad I don't want to leave you home alone!
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Spending too much time together can cause this.
    Depression can too.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• He's probably argumentative due to the fact that he's probably feeling that you're not giving him much attention. Either you could be depressed or something has happened between the two of you and you haven't realized it yet.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:05 AM on Oct. 24, 2010