I know we all go thru this???

But what do you do... I have had enough, it's like EVERYTHING in my life is going wrong... I just want to throw in the towel, what do u do to get thru the trial and tribulations in life. I swear we are having a lot of that lately!

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Im in the same boat as you and im not sure what to do either, just start praying, gl
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Honestly? I pray more. Life just gets nuts sometimes and there's nothing we can do to control it. It makes me feel better to give it all up to the Big Guy to handle! Seems to work out every time too! :)
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 10:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Can't help you tonight I am having my own pity party right now, not that I am saying you are having one. Sunshine always helps me but of course I live in depressing Washington. Anyways, I hope things pick up for you and you get back to a better place.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Pray!!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I try to think that not everything in life will go our way. It would be really weird if it did... lol. Try doing something you enjoy, like go for a walk or play games, or whatever you like. If you need time to cool off, tell people that. Good luck.
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 10:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

I try to think about all the bad times in the past that we got through and think, this too shall pass.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• a lot of you say to pray... I have to say I am a bit confused on whether I believe or not... I am wishy washy when it comes to religion... LOL maybe that's my problem but I have good reason behind it
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• “The world is not respectable; it is mortal, tormented, confused, deluded forever; but it is shot through with beauty, with love, with glints of courage and laughter; and in these, the spirit blooms timidly, and struggles to the light amid the thorns.”- George Santayana. Keep your chin up, chica, and take yourself a nice hot bath. You can do this!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I can tell you that I have had everything taken away from me, my home, my husband, my marriage and mother in law passed. If you are a praying woman, get on your knees and read your bible and watch God work it out for you, he has done it for me, they say have faith and it was hard for me at first but I saw the changes as I was praying and going to church. I still see the changes in me and my situation. Its not where I want it to be yet, but I know its coming.. God is real and you just keep praying, try and be positive, its okay to cry but watch what happens...this is from experience God is still working it out for me, and I can see the change... Good Luck
    needhearts

Answer by needhearts at 10:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• When I feel like that I write in my journal. I take a deep breathe and just let everything out on paper. It helps me feel sooo much better and i feel like a lot of weight has been lifted off of my shoulders! I will write pages and pages somedays. My one rule about it is there is no erasing or scratching out or thinking about what I should write. I just let it ALL go, no one is going to read it anyways. and when that doesn't work I pick a few friends and vent a little of everything to each.
    MandaLea

Answer by MandaLea at 10:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2010