What do u think?

I don't know what to think or how to feel anymore, me and my SO use to be really affectionate and tonight we took our kids to a Parade downtown for Halloween and it's chilly so I was puttin my arm around him and showing affection and use to he would put his arm back around me and show affection... I've noticed his affection being different a few different times now, but here lately he doesn't seem like the same ole person he use to be.

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I would just ask him whats going on. Straight and to the point and might five you some insight rather than trying to figure it out.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Girl I have done asked him about it let me tell u what he says... "ur just imagining stuff... things have not changed"
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• He may be showing this affection to someone else OR his feelings have changed towards you. Those are just 2 suggestions, talk to your SO about your feelings. But I would suggest you not accuse, don't use accusing words like "you are doing....." but use phrases like "I feel.......".
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I don't think he's cheating, I know all ladies never want to think their man would ever cheat but seriously I don't think he is! I just feelhe isn't attracted to me anymore honestly
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Imagining? I would think something's up. Guys tell women they are imagining things or they're 'crazy' when they are up to something. Not specifically saying your guy is, but his response would be a red flag to me.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• o wait i forgot to mention when we are on the couch and I try to get all cuddly and affectionate and he just sits there I get pissy and pop a attitude and I ask why is he acting like he doesn't want to be bothered this is what i get... "I'm just tired" or "I have a bit of a headache" lol aren't those suppose to be our lines! LOL
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Either you're imagining this or something has changed. The only way you're going to find out is if you talk to him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Yes just talk to him about it. Sometimes it is just in our heads that something has changed. or maybe something is really bothering him and he's unsure how to talk to you about it, or is trying to solve it by himself.
    MandaLea

Answer by MandaLea at 10:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• TALK to him as soon as you can listen to youre gut somethings bothering him or somethingds changed .They Hate to talk but sounds like you need to with him Good luck sweetie everyone needs and deserves affection.
    SparklingMom78

Answer by SparklingMom78 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• talk to him, my husband started acting like that and a few months later he told me he wanted a divorce. im not saying you husband wants a divorce or anything. BUt you need to talk to him now!
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2010