what should i wear/ do??

What's the best thing to wear/ do to get your husband back and to fall in love with you again? meeting him for lunch tomorrow and he wants to separate and i do not want that. plus we've only been married 3 months. any thing i can do/ wear to make him forget this stuff and come home??

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• First of all you have to realize that your appearence won't do anything for you at all. If your husband doesn't love you dressed up and dressed down then you have no hope. You just need to be real with him and share your feelings about how you don't want to seperate. Let him express his feelings about why he does. Then talk about what can be done to try to help the marriage. You've only been married 3 months, that's not exactly a great amount of time to determin if it's going to work or not. Just talk with him, be real, and don't worry about your style.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Without really know what's going on, all I can say is, I don't think an outfit is going to make him change his mind. Maybe y'all just need to have a long talk about what's going on and why he wants a divorce. Maybe suggest counseling to him....
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• honestly sweetie I don't it matters what you put on for him... clothes don't matter if the relationship is that far gone! How about counseling
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• This situation is not appropriate for a wardrobe recommendation. I would suggest you skip the meeting with him and schedule two meetings -- one with a lawyer and one with a good therapist for you. If after 3 months your husband wants a divorce, he probably never really wanted to get married to begin with. I know it sounds cold, but if I were you, I would cut my losses. He doesn't sound like he was emotionally ready for the responsibility of marriage. Good luck.
    Ryansmom1964

Answer by Ryansmom1964 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Dress in an outfit that will give you more confidence. Wear your makeup because you will feel better if you know you look good. It won't matter to him what you are wearing but it could help you. I agree w/ Ryansmom, he doesn't sound mature enough to be married.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 12:02 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Wear something that will make you confident and talk to him about EVERYTHING tomorrow
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• An outfit is not going to make him fall back in love with you. If he wants to separate the love is gone. What you need to do is dress for YOU. Wear something that will assure you that you are a beautiful and worthy woman. That you have the world in your hands and you CAN talk to him.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:35 AM on Oct. 24, 2010