Have you ever had a celeb encounter?

We live in arizona and my boyfriend works for Dominos, he just got an order to this house so he drives there in Queen Creek, its a hugeeee mansion house, and there are movers there bc the guy is obviously moving in, so he walks up to the door and steps in and Chester Bennington the lead singer of Linkin Park walks up!! Crazy huh?? he ordered like 30 20 oz sodas and a bunch of pizza, anyway... sad part:he only tipped him 5 bucks lol!!

ANyways that was the highlite of the day so far. haha

have you ever had a celebrity encounter?? expllaainnn!

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• that is so cool... but no i never met any one famous but one of my teachers daughters was/ is dating billy bob thorton
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i have, but not with anyone like super famous..it was with that guy from MadTV..will sasso..im not sure if hes still on that show, but he used to be..he was the big guy on it..anyways..where i live is where he's from..and i guess he was here visiting, and i ran into him in a store, and i looked at him and im like :O totally oppened my mouth..and he looks at me and says shhhhhhh..cuz he didnt wanna be recognized..so i just waved and he waved and winked at me!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• just sports people :( I don't like sports LOL Mickey Marvin from the Oakland Raiders & Labron James (sp?) (Mickey Marvin is an old Raiders player back when they won a super bowl LOL)

although we did have tons of celebrities in the area I used to live in - Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman had a house there when they were married, Andi McDowell has a house there too.

My husband met Robin Williams at a dinner there too.

My friend's grandfather treated Patrick Swayze for heat stroke during the filming of Dirty Dancing.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 4:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I met Elizabeth Taylor one time whenshe was campaigning for (what was his name,lol) Anyway, I was too young too vote and my SIL wanted me to go with her. She really does have lavender eyes.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Hmmm....does a celeb look-alike count ???LOL! I saw a guy in California that looked JUST LIKE the fat guy Newman from Jerry Seinfeld show. I got a pic taken with him so I could come back home and say "look who I met!!" LOL
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Hey, flutterfae, where do you live? Cause Andie McDowell has a house in my city, too. She had a party (wedding?) at my old place of work, and there were MANY celebs there. Jim Belushi, Sean Connery, Michelle Pfeiffer, John Candy, Al Pacino.... It was the best working day of my life.

Beyond that, Tiger Woods is building an entire neighborhood here.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I ran into Morgan Freeman at the Minneapolis air port. Literally. I RAN into him.

It was like 11 at night in January. I was in Minneapolis because my flight from Pittsburg PA to Chicago was canceled due to weather. I landed and had 10 minutes to get to my connecting flight on the other side of the terminal, and anyone who's been to that airport knows it's a million miles across. So needless to say, I was running like a madwoman. I looked down to check the gate number on my boarding pass, when BAM! I felt like I ran into a pole. I stumbled back hastily yammering how sorry I was, and I saw it was him! I about fainted. I guess the look on my face was hilarious because he was laughing at me. He said it was alright and signed my boarding pass for an autograph.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I saw Tim Allen at the Detroit Airport and he did a similar "Shh" thing and smiled. I used to baby sit for Bill Cowher (previous Coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers) when he was a coach for the Cleveland Browns, he lived just a few houses down from us. I've taken an acting class with the police academy guy G.W. Bailey teaching (The guy that was the jerky grey haired Lt.) .. Thats all I can think of right now!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• No, I can only wish lol lol.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i dont consider him much of a celeb since hes only had one cd i think..but he sung in the remix of the r&b song ONE WISH...i forgot their names,lol it was at a skating rink in deltona florida..he had massive security around and cameras everywhere. =)
    i got his signature and a complament on mi curly hair ;) oh yea..lol
    but my cousin works at the chicago airport here in milwaukee and she has seen celebs switching to another plane..the one she was most happy about was seeing Daddy Yankee
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008