What funny little names do you call your kids?

Not nicknames, but just little names that you say sometimes. I call DS "scooter-roo" and DH and I both call him "Tooter McTooterson" when he poots (which is often!). DS thinks the last one is funny. What weird/ funny little names do you call your kids?

HaydensMama07

Asked by HaydensMama07 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• We have a Piglet, an Emmabug and an Addi. They are also all sweetpeas quite a bit.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• stinker for the baby who farts alot too! holdenmonster for my oldest bc he was a lil monster as a baby.....beast and beefcake, but peanut for the baby bc he's so strong but was so tiny and fragile when he was a baby so peanut......and goober in general for all of them but my favorite for all 3 when I mix up names in a hurry is "You, with the face!!"
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I like Emmabug! Too cute!
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• @ HTMommy - "Peanut" is DS nickname. That's pretty much all my sister calls him! He was also a tiny lil' thing. And is your DS's name Holden?
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Zoe is often called Zo-zo or Snapper. Ethan... doesn't really have a name I use on a regular basis. Anthony is Baby Fresh.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• lala, silly head, pookie, princess
    danielle_hanna

Answer by danielle_hanna at 11:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• We call our DS "Princess" as well....but we say it so often that's it's more of a nickname!
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• dd is aka Snoopy, luper myer,,(that was dads made up name) snooks, snookie. and son, well his first name starts with a B,,,so he has been called Mr B, B-myster B. They also respond well to, "Hey, get your butt over here, Im waiting in the parking lot now"! Thats my fun mom text alert when Im waiting in the high school parking lot. Wish I could up with fun cute creative nick names at that point, but Im usually ready to pull my hair out,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My oldest dd is Goose or Goosey Girl and dd2 is becoming Duckie. They are both Lovey Buggy Bear and Fat Fat. They call each other Fat Fat. dd2 calls dd1 "Mine" because she can't say her name very well. I love it.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My sons name is Jase, he has blue eyes and blonde hair, and people have mistaken his name for Jose numerous times. So now we call him Jose Rodriguez sometimes ;)
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2010