Friend's husband is downloading porn on MY computer!? adult content

Well, after I came home for work, I went on my laptop to transfer some music, I came across several, several downloaded porn on my computer(from today). My friend and her husband are staying with me at the moment, and my husband I and both worked all day today, so I know who it was; her husband. He had already visited multiple xxx sites and I brought this to her attention but she brushed it off and said it wasn't her or him, but I KNOW it was, just thought she would want to know and tell him to stop. Now he is downloading it and I do not appreciate it at all, but I am unsure how to bring this up to her without her getting defensive, I just want this to stop. Also, he only speaks spanish so I can not confront him and I also think that would be kinda awkward. Any advice how to handle this? Thanks.....

jordans_mommy09

Asked by jordans_mommy09 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• BUMP!
    But now you have proof... Good luck hun!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 11:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Put a password on your computer so no one can get on it. It can't get any simpler than that!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Good Grief-shut it down & lock him out, of course!
    drsally

Answer by drsally at 11:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• If it's a laptop, then password protect it and keep it locked away so he can't get to it. It's that simple
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• They are staying with you, and how dare she tell you it was not her husband. You come out and tell her. I would not put up with this. You also tell her if this does not stop she and her husband can stay else where. What nerve...
    Anonymous

• I would put a password on my computer so that he was no longer allowed to access it. Also, if she doesn't believe you, show her all the sites in the history that were visited that day.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Definately put a password on your computer. Also if you have children you should be really worried about this and having your children around.
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 11:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I would either lock anyone out with a password protected access..or take it with me. I would also be thinking about giving them notice that it is time to go.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• wtf? lol i would tell him sorry dude cant use my computer anymore..lol..
    danielle_hanna

Answer by danielle_hanna at 11:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Tell him 'No quiero mas porno en mi computadora, pendejo'. Well, maybe omit the pendejo part, but he'll understand that.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2010