is there anything you can do to manage your hormones when you are pregnant?

I will be 9 months preg Mon & for the last week my hormones have been horrible agan. i am aggitated by everything & one. I cant even bear to be around myself. I am completely uncomftable all the time & tired. It has taken a major toll on me. I feel mean. Is there anything I can do to change it.(More sleep as much as needed is not an option) I cant sleep at night & have a 3yr old that doesnt nap. I need to do something or this last month will be unbearable.

My_o_me_x_3

Asked by My_o_me_x_3 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yep that was me when i was pregnant with my daughter... i couldnt control myse;f i was that crazy pregnant chick lol
    danielle_hanna

Answer by danielle_hanna at 11:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• there is no managing your horomones now or the weeks that follow...they are loopy and all natural
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:05 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Hahaha....NO. WHy is it that Moms want to manage and control something that should be a natural thing? You have to try to relax and not get so pissy. Let your body do what it is supposed to do. There is no way you can control or "manage hormones" or your pregnancy. You need to chill. Don't blame it on"hormones",ok?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i know how you feel im 39 weeks and my hormones have been off the wall i get mad over every little thing and start crying about having a c section like 1 minute ill be laughing and the next ill be crying... im having a c section on tuesday but i dont know of any ways to control hormones when your pregnant
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 4:16 AM on Oct. 24, 2010