How do you come up with your questions?

If you're asking questions for the credits, how do you come up with them? What are you usually doing? What are you doing when you come up with your best questions?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:16 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think of random things, so I ask about them. Then there are also times that I'll ask about something that someone and I were talking about earlier that day.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I just post whatever randomly comes to mind. A few days ago, I was drinking OJ and asked the question of do you like no pulp, some pulp or lots of pulp lol. People really liked the question, it had 20 something responses.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I ask whatever pops into my head. Some times they are serious and some times they are not. If you need ideas come wrack my brain.

kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 11:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Things that come to mind or that I have wondered about for a while.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• A LOT of the questions I come up with happen when I'm sitting on the john, lol.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I only ask when I have a legit question. I don't worry about asking them for credit.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2010