I was just thinking about the fact that when Halloween is over that stores will start putting up their Christmas trees. Are you ready to see them yet?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Would you believe my husband started decorating October 1! Yelp, already has the lights up and outside decorations. This weekeind we'll put up the tree. I've spent most of the weekend shopping for Christmas gifts. and next week I'll start on the Christmas Cards! They say it supporse to snow here. Thank will make it even more special, with Christmas carols playing on the computer! Can you tell that we love Christmas? Its not about buying and getting gifts, We enjoy the beauty of it...Warm glowing lights, candles, Christmas carols, gathering together with family and friends. We make it what we want it to be. When we don't have family that want to be involved, there are plenty of others that do! Invite someone from a assistant living home or families without a home. Its a time for caring, and sharing the love that was given to us 2000 yrs ago..
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:22 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• YES I can't wait for christmas season :D
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• YES!!!!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 12:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes! I love seeing all the Christmas decorations! Everything is so pretty!
    lilma0608

Answer by lilma0608 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Girl, our stores already have them up! Yes, I wouldn't mind if they were up all year! I absolutely love the trees and all the decorations. In fact, I have put my tree up before Halloween before. I want to enjoy it as long as I can. Someday, I'll have a Christmas Room in my house. I love it!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes I love Christmas. I don't get stressed at the holidays, I think its beautiful, and if YOU dont make it about the commercialization, then that's not going to seem like "all Christmas is about". To me, its the happiest, most fun, peaceful time of the year so I am more than ready for it :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:54 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• The malls around here already put up Christmas trees.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 12:34 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• YES, YES, YES, i can't hardly wait ,christmas things been in the corner just auh waiting for several months now. will have Halloween decorations down as soon as it's over will be replacing those pretty orange lights with christmas lights real soon
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:04 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Haha!
    They're out already here.

We have Christmas lights next to Halloween masks, fighting
    for space with turkeys and horns of plenty.

The holiday season is truly a 'melting pot' when it comes to
    advertising and selling, lol.
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 4:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Some store already have them out. I like Christmas I don't mind.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:47 AM on Oct. 24, 2010