tell me one good thing that happened to you today

I spent all day with DD. We had a playdate, went shopping, did some arts & crafts, watched a movie, read some stories. It was an awesome day.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got to sleep in until 930 am ive been so tired this week and I finally had a chance to sleep, and the kids stayed in their room and watched cartoons
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 1:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We had a friend over who I haven't seen in weeks. I attended her birth a month ago, and it was great to see her and the baby. I rocked her baby to sleep a few times while they were here (I have serious baby-itis), and we caught up. It was great!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We had a really good day today too. We went to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard. Did some shopping and had lunch with the kids grandma. Everyone was is such good moods the whole day!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 1:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• when it ends it will be a good day. nothing good has happened today for me as my husband now wants to separate but glad to hear others are doing good :)
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My new toilet got installed today. I now no longer have to pee in one bathroom then walk to the other bathroom to take a bath. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I had some really rad tacos. Oh man I could go for some more...too bad I have to wait till tomorrow night.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:45 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I didn't have to cook or wash any dishes today!!
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 1:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Pretty good day overall here. Got to relax this morning, then took the boys to their soccer game (they lost but still fun), then they had their end of season pizza party. After that we came home, chilled for a bit then went and picked up DS's friend who is staying the night. The boys are all in their room playing xbox 360 and my daughter is being very very quiet in her room, I think she fell asleep. DH is having his playtime with his buddies on his XBox, and I'm enjoying my quiet time on CM :) Looking forward to a more fun day tomorrow though, going to the fall festival at the chapel support center, and then might have a friend and her kids over for dinner :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:51 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i woke up this morning, and nobody got on my effn nerves today lol
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I woke up and got to live another day!
    Robsessed98

Answer by Robsessed98 at 1:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2010