What Is Wrong

Hello everyone, i am new at this, but i have a question that i hope someone can answer.
i am having pelvic cramps, but i do not have them all the time just occassionally, i am not pregnant, but am trying to conceive, but i just need to know if this could be a sign that i am pregnant, or could it be something else, my period is not due for another 17 days, so i dont think it has anything to do with that. so if anyone can please help me with this question, i would greatly appreciate it, and it would help ease my mind.

FallenAngel80

Asked by FallenAngel80 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe you need to go poop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• have you been having intercourse A LOT? Maybe you are just sore?
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 2:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Could be ovulation.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:41 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It could be a number of things. Is this happening often, like every month? I would go for a check up with your OB just to be sure everything is ok.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 8:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I am thinking ovulation pain. I feel it some months for just a half hour to an hour on the day that I ovulate. Other months, I don't feel it at all.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 5:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• no, it just happens every so often, and according to most of the online ovulation calculators, i had intercourse on or around the day i was ovulating, and now i am having breast soreness, i am hoping that this is a sign that i am pregnant.
    FallenAngel80

Comment by FallenAngel80 (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Oct. 25, 2010