Do you keep your babys clothes just in case you have another kid?

deriksmommy

Asked by deriksmommy at 2:26 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes I did and it has come in handy with my newest child, which is a boy like my first born.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 2:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Since there will be a 6 year spread, we've only kept a few favorite pieces, and given the rest to people we know who can't afford to buy a ton of clothes. (DH wanted to hold on to everything, like he does everything else, but who wants to hold on to that stuff for 6 years??)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• no fashion will be different and its not a guarantee on the sex
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 2:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• it depends on if u plan on having more kids soon
    reeree946

Answer by reeree946 at 2:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• no i got rid of the baby clothes after I had my second son. I thought that I wouldn't have anymore but now i'm thinking about a third and I will just go out and buy everything new anyway.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 2:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes. Nothing wrong with dressing baby in older sibling's old clothes. Kid's clothes can be so expensive and they go through them so fast.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I plan on doing that. I'm expecting my first one and I know I'm going to have at least one more. :)
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 3:16 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• we always have another, so yes...lol
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, I did when I thought there was a chance we might have another one (and I was glad I did- saved me lots of money!) Now that we are done having kids, I do get rid of the clothes as they get too small. However, I mainly give them to friends so in the event of an oops I could probably get most of them back!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I was but now I'm starting to give them away but keeping the furnitures and things like walker, playpen, monitors.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 11:41 AM on Oct. 24, 2010